Cranberry Lime Vodka is an awesome last-minute gift that you can make and still give this year! It is sure to keep the person who receives it toasty warm.
It takes a maximum of 10 minutes to make and a minimum of 2 days to infuse. What could be easier? You just set it and shake it once (maybe twice a day) for 2 – 4 days.
Plus, bonus, it is a gorgeous red / pink when it is done infusing. Such a great holiday color!!
Homemade Cranberry Lime Vodka
- Unflavored Vodka
- Rinse well and dry approximately 1/2 cup of cranberries. I used vinegar to clean mine off also.If you have a fruit or veggie spray you can use that instead.
- Slice the cranberries in half.
- Take one small lime and slice thinly as you can
- Add the sliced cranberries and limes to the jar.
- Pour vodka into your quart size bottle or jar until nearly full.
- Set in a cool dark place for 2 to 4 days, making sure to shake it at least once a day.
- here is what it looked like after 2 days:
- Once the appropriate infusion time has passed, I used 3 days, strain the vodka through a filter, cheese cloth, or thin metal strainer.
- Put into the bottles / jars you plan to use to give the gift. I got small single serve wine bottles for a dollar each at the local grocery store, dumped out the wine, cleaned the label off and used if for my gifts.
Want to save this for later? PIN IT!!!