My life sometimes feels like one to do list after another. Can you relate? But without that written list, I tend to lose focus and forget to do even the small tasks. While I find that lists work really well for the weekly and even monthly To Do’s, they were not really working for my daily must do’s. In comes the Habit Tracker to save the day!
What is a Habit Tracker?
A habit tracker is a simple way to stay accountable to all your micro goals and tasks you have in your life. One example of a micro goal for me personally is to remember to take my vitamins daily. With that goal written on my tracker, I am more likely to remember to take my vitamins. It simply reminds me of what I said I would like to accomplish personally or even professionally.
Why Do You Need a Tracker?
There are a few reasons that I love using this simple document to keep myself accountable on a daily basis.
- One place to keep all your daily tasks
- It is an easy way to check on your goals, tasks, and micro goals
- Using the tracker allows you to see patterns, when you are not completing your desired goals, tasks, and micro goals, it may help improve your ability to meet it!
- Saves important space in your planner for the large Rock’s / Goals that you are working to meet
- When you hold yourself accountable, you are more likely to meet the desired goal more often
- Helps to create and keep habits
Basically, this little piece of paper is a godsend for me to remember to get stuff done and it will be for you too!!
What can you Track?
Examples of micro goals and tasks you can track include:
WANT TO KEEP THIS LIST AS A REFERENCE? DOWNLOAD IT HERE ———> 59 Ideas For Your Habit Tracker
CHECK OUT THIS FREE PRINTABLE HABIT TRACKER ———-> SIMPLE HABIT TRACKER
LOOKING FOR SOME COLOR? PRINT THIS FREE HABIT TRACKER ——–> LILAC HABIT TRACKER
So Tracking is a Good thing, Right?
All in all, I would say that writing down what I want to accomplish definitely helps me achieve it. Once i started tracking my daily habits in a separate place, that freed up space and time for me to focus on the large Rocks / Goals I have in my life. I know I need to do these things. So when I review them each morning and color in each box, it just brings a little victory to my day. And we could all use a little victories in our lives.